Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Face of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2010!

             -MSFW 2010 Hero Shot- 
I enjoyed every second of being the face of MSFW 2010, I wish I could do it EVERY year!!

At the Official Media Launch with Melbourne's Lord Mayor, Robert Doyle and the Ambassador of MSFW 2010 Ruby Rose!!
My fiance and I at the Official Launch Party of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week!
James Furness from Kevin Murphy nailed this up do! He is genius!! 


This Yeojin Bae peach, tailored suit stole the show for me! It was simply breathtaking and such a key piece/must have for Spring! 
Attending the David Jones Spring Carnival Fashion Show! I got to wear a fantastic outfit by the amazing Australian Fashion Designer, Willow!!! Love, love, love!
Backstage! This was by far my favourite hair and make-up look for the week! It was so fun and fresh...Plus we got to wear crazy electric blue contact lenses, which looked pretty cool if you ask me:) 
            LifeWithBird Spring Collection on the runway! Simply divine:)
The super talented and lovely stylist, Kirsty Mcbeath putting the finishing touches to my outfit for The Sponsors Dinner...Couldn't have done it without her, she is truly gifted! x x x
Sue Marshall! What can i say...Her make-up is just AMAZE-BaLLS! Marshall the Make-up extraordinaire!!! It's ALWAYS a pleasure to work with her...Such a fun, talented lady! x

Hair-James Furness-For Kevin Murphy
Styling -Kirsty Mcbeath
Makeup-Sue Marshall

1 comment: